What Are the Most Common Preventative Maintenance (PM) Services Performed in Dieppe, NB?
A few of the most common repair services auto technicians perform on heavy-duty and light-duty trucks are:
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is responsible for tidying up the outside air of Dieppe, NB, before it enters your engine and blends with gas; this intake of air keeps your vehicle running. In time, particles and dust, together with debris, can clog your air filter, allowing less air, which can jeopardize your engine's performance.
- Oil Change: Whether you drive a Chevrolet, Audi, BMW, or Buick truck, changing your oil often keeps your engine elements cool, preserves your car's gas mileage, as well as ensures that the components under the hood run properly.
- Brake Replacement: The roads in Dieppe, NB, can affect your brakes. Your brakes are among one of the most essential elements when it comes to keeping you safe while driving. We recommend assessing your brakes during each maintenance visit, although the regularity depends upon a variety of aspects. Call JP's Garage at 506-860-6018 to discuss any possible brake repair.
- Tire Replacement: Getting brand-new tires when necessary will safeguard drivers in Dieppe or Dieppe and keep you and your passengers safe when traveling to a job site, hauling cargo, and more. The regularity that you should change your tires depends on the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving rate, and more. Contact JP's Garage to learn more about your tires.
- Wheel Alignment: To get the most out of your tires, it is essential that they are aligned the way the car manufacturer planned. JP's Garage can evaluate and recommend your Acura, Audi, or other makes wheel alignment. Getting your alignment checked at each regular maintenance visit is recommended to stay safe on the road and not cause any other dangerous driving issues.
If you are in the E1A 1P9 area or nearby, you can bring your truck to JP's Garage, and we will absolutely look after all your auto repair needs.
Providing expert vehicle repair services - Your Reliable Shop for Preventative Maintenance Service
If you are in US, the E1A 1P9 area, or nearby, you can bring your truck or fleet to JP's Garage for various auto repair services, such as [primary service], [secondary service], and PM service. Our Quality technicians and owner Joshua Nickerson are Red Seal, Napa Autopro, NASFT certified and are experts in all things auto repair, and they are continuously trained on the latest automotive technology and auto parts. We are one of the highest-rated auto shops in the area and can fix your Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, and any other vehicle you may have. We have excellent ratings based on reviews from 238 satisfied customers and our services come with a 2/40,000 kilometres warranty.
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance
- Peace of Mind Warranty
- Courtesy Inspections
- We are Experts
- Years of Experience
Don't hesitate to bring your truck or fleet to JP's Garage in Dieppe today! You can schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 506-860-6018.
JP's Garage - Your Friendly & Convenient Alternative to Dealership Service Departments